Monday, April 21, 2008

Liam's first birthday.

I'm so excited Liam's first birthday is coming up.
His party is on the 26Th. He is getting so old well for me anyway. I remember the day I found out that my mom was having a baby it started out like this. "Mom please pass the salt?"

"Okay but first I need to tell you something."

Um OK my potatoes are very dry and I need the salt. "I'm having a baby." Woo that was unexpected. So months go by and finely it's time to see what the baby was. You know that whole I'm a BOY thing. So it's finely April 29Th 4:00 IN THE MORNING!!!!!! The next thing I see is my light going on and off with my dad saying "Achtung! Achtung! Schnell! Schnell!" . Then I said, " STOP BEING SILLY."

Dad said, "I'm not being silly, Mom's having Liam. "I'm wide awake" and then at 11:06 Liam was born! Then after waking up alot of nights and a lot of dirty, smelly dipers we got through it as a family. I love having a baby in the house. and he is almost one. WE LOVE YOU LIAM!!!!!
-Taylor

1 comment:

Dana & Ryan said...

What a sweet, sweet tribute to Liam! Happy Birthday Liam! Taylor, glad you have such good memories of baby Liam.