Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Leftovers.

Hey all this story is about are trip to leftovers. What is leftovers? It's a store that has trash that you pay for. On top of that it's a hour a way. "OK lets go". said Mom
"OK I'll get Liam" I said. So we are all there at Dana's house (we were car pooling.)
and got the strollers and car seats. "OK I will get the girls," said Dana. Well apparently thay were still taking a nap. Well so was Liam but it was in the car so we had to be quiet. OK Anna and Naomi are in the car it's time to get Abby. Well so far so good Liam is still asleep. OK Abby is in her seat when "OH I forgot my cell phone I will be right back." she shut the door when waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! apparently Abby missed her mom after two seconds. Poor Dylan (he was sitting next to Abby and Liam.) he was trying his best to make funny faces and make her laugh when finally Dana came back. "Opps I forgot to make their lunch." "OH BROTHER!" here we go again. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! waaaaaaaaaaaaa!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Well now I really feel sorry for Dylan because a baby is screaming in his ear. OK she is back. "Lets hit the road!" So we finally get to the highway when
"Mom Liam's awake."
"Great thanks Abby."
"OK well after playing "HOW MANY BUSES CAN WE FIND." Naomi said "I have to poop". Well that's just great well it can't get any worse till...
"Me too!!!!!" That time it was Anna
OK that's perfect because I was In between them so that means it will drip on me.
So we pulled up to a store and pulled out the potty seat. OK I'm glad that's over. Time to go on the road AGAIN! Well we we're finally there time to shop for trash. Well it's time to go home now.(after we got trash of course.) It's time to say good bye.
Well that's the story of leftovers BYE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taylor,

What a funny story! I am going to have to find out more about Leftovers. BTW, I am so excited that baby Gavin has arrived! Yeah!

Deb